Showing my heart to persons that are invisible




The infinite, radiant IS
slept
but baby, i am still here
and it is not that easy
due to the retrograde planets
specially Pluto and Neptune.

they are drinking
my energy and all i do
is trying to stand up
as i stumble and fall
over my wordy days.

yes, i still spend time
thinking of you:
David Gilmour still makes
my guitar heart beats
but i know the strings
are not here.

i confess my muse 
has been tired and silent.
she can't listen to me
anymore and
it doesn't matter how hard
i try to convince myself
i can be a poet.
i belong to a one-club woman.
who's there but me,
myself and i?

the fact is, my dear g:
you left me in a sea of covers.
see the waves drawing me?
nah! 
who cares huh?
who misses me?
(do you?)

shhhhhhhhh
don't say anything.
pay attention to the media goddess
or open your Bible again:
Matthew - charpter 7.

and be safe
above all.

i am here.
part of me is here.
and as you said before:
bleeding in front of strangers.

karla bardanza



Copyright©Karla Bardanza 2014 Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment